Saturday, May 7, 2011

BUTTERFINGER COOKIES

Butterfinger Cookies...adapted from GillyCakes & THAT SKINNY CHICK CAN BAKE!

2 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter, melted, cooled slightly
1 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
2 eggs1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup chopped Butterfinger candy bars (I used two 2.1 ounce bars)

Preheat oven
to 325ยบ. Line baking sheets with parchment.

Combine melted butter with sugars, and beat till creamy. Mix in eggs and vanilla. Add soda and salt and mix well, then add flour and mix till combined. Gently add chopped Butterfingers.

Scoop tablespoonfuls of dough out onto baking sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or till lightly browned. Cool for a couple minutes on baking sheet, then remove to rack to finish cooling. Makes about 3 dozen.

3 comments:

The Better Baker said...

Is the recipe here? I don't see it? I would devour these cookies. MMM!

DANIELLE said...

just added it for u!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I don't know what I did wrong but my cookies came out looking good but as they cooled they went flat. I followed the recipe to a T. I guess I will try again.

Pin It button on image hover