Monday, February 6, 2012

DINNER TIME!

THIS IS A PERFECT MEAL WHEN YOU NEED TO REHEAT IT LATER! CHICKEN SAUSAGE WITH GARLIC & CHEESE, ROASTED CAULIFLOWER & ROASTED POTATOES WITH SCALLIONS!

SAUSAGE: PLACE SAUSAGE IN PAN WITH SOME WATER AND OLIVE OIL. COOK ABOUT 12 MINUTES UNTIL WATER EVAPORATES, TURNING THEM OFTEN. THEN SAUTEE IN THE REMAINING OIL ABOUT 10-12 MINUTES UNTIL BROWNED.

POTATOES: CHOP, TOSS WITH EVOO, SALT, PEPPER. ROAST AT 400 FOR 45-60 MINUTES. TOP WITH SCALLIONS.


Roasted Cauliflower with Parmesan and Bread Crumbs:
1 head cauliflower, cut into 1/2 -1 inch florets
1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs, (I USED GLUTEN FREE BY ALEIA'S)
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan (I CONFESS, I DON'T MEASURE AND I'M SURE I USE MORE!!!!)
1/4 cup olive oil (AGAIN, I DON'T MEASURE BUT MAKE SURE THE FLORETS ARE WELL COATED!!!!!!
Salt and pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 400ยบ.

Toss florets with olive oil, bread crumbs and cheese. Spread in a single layer on jelly roll sheet lined with nonstick foil. Season with salt and pepper. (since I use a lot of cheese I often don't need the salt) Roast 30-40 minutes, until nicely browned!!!! (we like our verrrry browned!!!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This looks so yummy! I would love for you to visit my new food blog, The Sweet Spot, and link up your recipes to my Mouthwatering Monday Link Party!

Pin It button on image hover