Sunday, July 15, 2012

NO-BAKE FROZEN OREO BARS




INGREDIENTS:
24 OREO COOKIES
1/2 STICK BUTTER



1 PINT HEAVY CREAM
1 JAR MARSHMALLOW FLUFF (OR CREME)

MELT THE BUTTER AND CRUSH THE OREOS. COMBINE THE 2 AND PRESS HALF INTO AN 8X8 DISH LINED WITH NONSTICK FOIL SO IT HANGS OVER THE SIDES FOR EASY REMOVAL.

WHIP THE CREAM UNTIL NICE AND THICK, ADD THE FLUFF TO COMBINE. SMOOTH THIS MIXTURE OVER THE OREO CRUST.

ADD THE REST OF THE OREO MIX ON TOP. COVER THE DISH WITH MORE NONSTICK FOIL AND FREEZE OVERNIGHT. CUT INTO SQUARES AND ENJOY!! SERVE FROZEN!

recipe from my college roomie

3 comments:

Farah said...

What is a good substitute for marshmallow fluff. I live in australia so i have to look up most of your ingredients in the US :( lol but i love love ur recipes i just want to eat my screen i cant wait to start baking! Xx

DANIELLE said...

HI FARAH-THANKS SO MUCH 4 READING MY BLOG! I THINK U COULD MAKE HOMEMADE MARSHMALLOWS AND INSTEAD OF GOING ALL THE WAY THRU WITH THE RECIPE STOP AFTER U WHIP IT AND THAT IS WHAT FLUFF LOOKS LIKE!!

Debra Kapellakis said...

Dog gone it, I don't have Marshmallow cream or fluff here but if I did I would makes this ASAP! keep up the yumminess... :D

Pin It button on image hover