Thursday, July 26, 2012

SALTED CARAMEL ICE CREAM CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES


YUP! YOU READ THAT RIGHT! THE SECRET INGREDIENT WAS MY HOMEMADE VANILLA BEAN SALTED CARAMEL ICE CREAM. YOU CAN USE ANY ICE CREAM YOU WANT FOR THESE-HOMEADE OR STORE BOUGHT!

ELECTRIC MIX:
2 sticks softened butter
1 Cup granulated sugar
3/4 Cup packed brown sugar

ADD:
2 large eggs
1 Tablespoon pure vanilla
Heaping 1/2 Cup salted caramel ice cream or flavor of choice


Add:
4 Cups flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 bag semi sweet chocolate chips

Scoop mounds onto parchment lined cookie sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes at 350 and let cool on pan! Drizzle with homemade dulce de leche.

For gluten free bars, (I used Better Batter). Press into 9x13 pan lined with nonstick foil and bake 15-20 mins.

cookies recipe adapted from Picky Palate

1 comment:

Garage Sales R Us said...

These look amazing! I am visiting from thee blog hop. I know I am way late but I wanted to stop by. I am a new follower! I blog over at http://garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/ I hope you will stop by and do the same. I also have an awesome giveaway with a Cricut Machine going on right now! I would love it if you would enter!

Robin

Pin It button on image hover