Tuesday, September 25, 2012

BUCKLE YOUR SEATBELT (THEY'RE THAT GOOD) BARS!


CHOP THOSE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS.... AND CHECK OUT THAT CHOCOLATE RIVER!!!!

SUPER EASY AND SUPER DELICIOUS
1 ROLL PILLSBURY SUGAR COOKIE DOUGH -16 OZ.
1C. CRUSHED PRETZELS
3C. MINI PEANUT BUTTER CUPS, HALVED
10 CARAMELS PLUS 1 T. HEAVY CREAM (OR HALF & HALF)
1/2C. CHOCOLATE CHIPS, MELTED TO DRIZZLE ON THE TOP WHEN COOL
SEA SALT FOR SPRINKLING

PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 AND LINE 8X8 PAN WITH NONSTICK FOIL.

PRESS HALF THE COOKIE DOUGH IN PAN.  TOP WITH CRUSHED PRETZELS.  TOP WITH HALVED PEANUT BUTTER CUPS.  IN THE MICROWAVE, MELT 1 TABLESPOON HEAVY CREAM AND 10 CARAMELS. POUR OVER THE PB CUPS AND PRETZELS.  CRUMBLE REST OF COOKIE DOUGH ON THE TO.  BAKE 30-35 MINUTES.  COOL.  CUT INTO SQUARES, DRIZZLE WITH MELTED CHOCOLATE CHIPS AND SPRINKLE WITH SEA SALT.  

LINKING AT LADY BEHIND THE CURTAIN
LINKING AT ADDICTED TO RECIPES 
RECIPE ADAPTED FROM PICKY PALATE
TutusandTeaParties

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Are the Peanut Butter Cups The Large Ones? Or The smaller version?

DANIELLE said...

I USED THE MINIS THAT COME WRAPPED INDIVIDUALLY!

Dip It In Chocolate said...

K. Serious question. I need to know how you are not five million pounds.

Teach me your secrets!!

Mads said...

Those look and sound sooooo good!! Can't wait to try them :)
Looking Up

ravensinthewind said...

I can tell you mine..I bake Danielle's delcious recipes..have one piece for myself and share the rest:))

DANIELLE said...

HAHAHA YES, I DO EAT A PIECE OF IT ALL!!!!! THEN SHARE, SHARE, SHARE!!! THAT WAY U R READY TO EAT THE NEXT TREAT!!

Ellen said...

Had these at a party and they were the best cookies I have EVER eaten!!

Addie said...

Those cookies should be illegal!
I will have to make them!!

Pin It button on image hover