Makes one 8×8 pan Create a nonstick foil sling with a one inch overhang on each side.
- 12 oz. Ghirardelli bittersweet chips
- 1 14oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 oz.pretzels, place in a bag and hit them into small pieces
- 8.5 oz. white chocolate chips
- 6 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup caramel sauce, click here for recipe
- A few peanut butter cups, chopped into quarters
- Place sweetened condensed milk and dark chocolate chips in pot over medium heat and stir until smooth. Fold in chopped pretzels. Pour mixture into pan and using an offset spatula spread evenly. Chill.
- Place sweetened condensed milk, white chocolate and caramel in a saucepan over medium heat and stir until smooth. Pour over dark fudge layer and using an offset spatula spread evenly.
- Sprinkle peanut butter cups on top and chill immediately before they melt from the heat of the caramel.
- recipe adapted from Bakers Royale