THIS VALENTINE'S RECIPE STARTS OFF SIMPLE BY USING PILLSBURY COOKIE DOUGH!
1. LINE AN 8X8 PAN WITH A NONSTICK FOIL SLING.
2. PRESS IN 8 OUNCES OF CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH.
3. BAKE AT 350 FOR 14 MINUTES.
4. LINE THE COOKIE DOUGH BAKED CRUST WITH 16 OREOS.
5. MAKE THE CHEESECAKE:
- electric mix the following until smooth:
- 12 oz. cream cheese, soft
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 1 egg
6. Pour the cheesecake over the Oreos and bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
7. Make the glaze:
In the microwave heat:
1/2c. heavy cream
4 ounces chocolate chips until smooth. Pour on bars. Top with chopped Oreos and raspberry M & M's. Chill a few hours. You can speed this in the freezer. These are easier to cut when very cold!!!! Enjoy!