Monday, February 25, 2013

ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH WILDTREE GRAPESEED OIL


My friend Jess is a Wildtree consultant and I am lucky enough to be trying out their grapeseed oil!  Awesome product...just look at this yummy cauliflower!!!!  I roasted it with the grapeseed oil and it is Delicious with a capital "D"....lol!!!!!

You can shop Wildtree with Jess or just check out their products by clicking here!  I have my eye on a few other products I'd like to try!!!  The blueberry pancake syrup sounds awesome and the rich dark chocolate fudge sauce----swooooooon!!!

You can also visit Jess on facebook here!  Tell her I sent you pleeeeease!!!!!   And now, onto the cauliflower recipe!!!

Ingredients:
2 heads cauliflower, cut in small pieces
1/4c. Wildtree Grapeseed Oil

Instructions:
Mix the oil and cauliflower and lay on a nonstick foil lined pan.  Sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast at 375 for 45-60 mins until crisp in some spots.  You can also sprinkle on some parmesan cheese when it comes out of the oven!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover