Thursday, March 14, 2013

OREO GANACHE TART....BE STILL My BEATING HEART










THIS IS SIMPLE, DELICIOUS AND TASTES LIKE YOU SPENT A LOT OF TIME ON IT! I THREW THIS WHOLE THING TOGETHER IN ABOUT 10 MINUTES AND GET THIS....IT IS NOOOOOOO BAKE! CAN'T GET ANY EASIER!  OF COURSE, I NEEDED TO CONVERT THE RECIPE FROM SPANISH....BUT I GOT THE JOB DONE! HEE HEE

Ingredients

Oreo crust:
10 ounces Oreo cookies
1/2 cup butter, melted
 

Ganache filling:
1/2 cup heavy cream
7 oz dark chocolate, I used Ghirardelli Bittersweet chips
1/4 cup butter
 

For the top:
5 chopped Oreo cookies
chocolate chips
Directions:

To make the crust:  Food process Oreoa and add the melted butter cookies until the texture of coarse meal or crumbs. Add the melted butter and blend.  Press into a 4×14 fluted rectangular tart pan with a removable bottom.  Press along bottom and up the sides.  Use individual mini pans if you don't have this size.  Freeze the crust.  Meanwhile, microwave the cream until hot to the touch.  Add chopped chocolate and butter.  Let sit 5 minutes, then stir until well blended. Pour ganache into the crust, top with chips and chopped oreos and chill a few hours.  Unmold and serve with whipped cream!

adapted from LRF

1 comment:

Debra said...

Oh my - this is a WINNER! (All of your recipes are!) I can't wait to try it:) Thanks so much!!

Pin It button on image hover