MY FIVE YEAR OLD IS READY TO ATTACK MY PLATE!
THERE TRULY ARE NO WORDS FOR THESE COOKIES. THEY ARE NOTHING SHORT OF PERFECT! MAKE SOME TODAY!!!
OVER THE TOP REESE'S COOKIES Over the Top Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies
- 3/4 cup butter, soft
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup SKIPPY peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 32 mini Reese’s peanut butter cups, each cut into 4 pieces
- Mix the ingredients down to the vanilla. Add soda, salt, and flour. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using and ice cream scoop, scoop dough (these are big cookies). Place 6 scoops of dough on ungreased cookie sheet. Use your hand and slightly flatten each scoop of dough. Cook for 12 minutes at 350.
- Remove cookies from oven and lightly press 8 cut up pieces of the Reese’s peanut butter cups over the top of each cookie. Return to oven for 2 more minutes. Cool on baking sheet 2 minutes before placing on cooling rack. Makes 18 cookies. Serve with Hershey's Chocolate Sauce!
- ADAPTED FROM REAL MOM KITCHEN