STOP YOU IN YOUR TRACKS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!!
- 2 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup pecans, chopped (I toasted them in a dry pan first until fragrant and then cool)
- 1 1/2 cups M&M's (I used MINI M & M's)
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate disks
- Confetti sprinkles-Mine are from ABC Cake Decorating
- Sea salt
- In a mixer, cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
- On low, add flour, soda, & salt until just combined.
- Fold in toasted pecans, M&M's and chocolate disks.
- Scoop dough using a 2" ice cream scoop and roll in confetti sprinkles. PLace on a parchment lined pan and chill the pan for at least 30 minutes. Sprinkle tops with sea salt, if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 13-16 mins.
- Recipe adapted from BAKERELLA