OMG! BEST CHEWY BROWNIES AND FROSTING EVEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!
CHEWY COCOA BROWNIES:
- 1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup HERSHEY COCOA POWDER
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
DirectionsPREHEAT oven to 350º F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
COMBINE granulated sugar, butter and water in large bowl. Stir in eggs and vanilla extract. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; stir into sugar mixture. Spread into prepared baking pan.
BAKE for 18 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. TOP WITH FROSTING.
ELECTRIC MIX ALL UNTIL FLUFFY...
1 STICK SOFT BUTTER
1 1/4C POWDERED SUGAR
3T. COCOA POWDER
SPLASH OF VANILLA
adapted from food network magazine