Tuesday, October 29, 2013
PEANUT BUTTER & CHOCOLATE MONSTER MASH!
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup butter
1 cup chocolate chips
9 cups Chocolate Chex cereal (I used a 14 ounce box)
3 cups powdered sugar
mini pb cups, candy corns and candy corn M & M's
1. Combine peanut butter, butter and chocolate chips in a large bowl and microwave until smooth.
2. Pour the Chex cereal in a very large bowl.
3. Pour the peanut butter-chocolate mixture over the cereal and toss evenly, making sure all the cereal gets a good covering.
4. Place the powdered sugar in a large zip-lock bag.
5. Add the cereal mixture to the bag in batches and shake to coat.
6. Once the mixture is fully coated, lay on a huge sheet pan to dry.
7. Stir in mini peanut butter cups, candy corns and candy corn M & M's!