TIME TO ADD THEM TO THE BATTER!
HEY, GET OUT OF MY SPRINKLES!! LOOK AT THIS KID SABOTAGING MY PICTURE!!!
HERE HE IS AGAIN GETTING IN MY PHOTO-HE SURE LOVES SPRINKLES, HUH?
HERE IS IS-THE SPRINKLE CULPRIT HIMSELF!!!
NOW HE'S BEING A FUNNY LITTLE GUY, GETTING ELMO IN MY PICTURE!!!
ELMO IS GIVING COOKIE MOSTER SOME COMPETITION!!
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup sprinkles, plus more for tops before baking
- In a mixer, beat butter and sugar. Add egg and vanilla.
- Add all dry ingredients except sprinkles. Once blended, fold in the sprinkles.
- Scoop onto a cookie sheet and add some more sprinkles. Chill a few hours (I only had time for 30 mins in freezer) and bake at 350F on a parchment lined cookie sheet for 9-11 mins. Remove when they look slightly underdone as they will set up more on the cookie sheets.