Oh and the peanut butter cookie on its own? Also incredible if you need a standard pb cookie recipe!
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
How to Make
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment
- Cream butter and peanut butter together until smooth. Add both sugars and beat for 2 minutes.
- Add egg, vanilla, baking soda and salt.
- Add flour.
- Scoop tablespoon amounts. Roll into a ball and then flatten to approximately 1/2 inch thick. Place on baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes until golden edges.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- In microwave safe bowl combine chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter. Heat on high for 1 minute and then stir until smooth.
- Place powdered sugar in bowl.
- Dip each cookie in chocolate and using a fork remove cookie, tapping off excess chocolate. You don't need a lot of chocolate coating on the cookies.
- Immediately dip the cookie into the powdered sugar and toss to coat completely.
- Place back on cooling rack to until chocolate is set. Repeat for all cookies.