Thursday, June 14, 2012

COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLE POPS! EGG-FREE!!!!









For the Cookie Dough:
1 stick soft butter
½ cup light brown sugar
¼ cup regular sugar
2 T. heavy cream
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
¾ cup all-purpose flour
pinch of salt
½ cup mini chocolate chips
MELTING DISKS OF CHOCOLATE
MINI PB CUPS FOR SURPRISE TRUFFLES

ELECTRIC MIX ALL AND ROLL INTO TRUFFLES. FOR "SURPRISE" ONES, WRAP THE DOUGH AROUND MINI PB CUPS OR ROLOS OR ANYTHING ELSE U CAN DREAM UP!!! CHILL UNTIL FIRM. MELT CHOCOLATE CAREFULLY IN MICROWAVE AND DIP TRUFFLES. INSERT STICKS FIRST IF INTERESTED. ADD TOPPINGS, CHILL UNTIL SET.

TO JOIN THE BAKE ALONG, JUST MAKE THESE POPS AND UPLOAD A PIC ON MY FACEBOOK WALL https://www.facebook.com/HUGSANDCOOKIESXOXO

Recipe adapted from The Cookie Lover's Cookbook AND STICKS INSPIRED BY BAKERELLA. YOU CAN BUY THIS COOKBOOK HERE.

LINKING AT SOMETHING SWANKY
LINKING AT CUPS BY KIM


Mixitup

11 comments:

Robin @ Simply Southern Baking said...

I'm drooling looking at these yummy treats! Stopping by from Sweet Treats Thursday.

Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake said...

PERFECTION!

Debra Kapellakis said...

I am so glad we only meet up here because I would probably be your stalker if we met up in real life...oh my, these are amazing...you never cease to amaze me! thank you sweetie...

Shelly said...

How much I 2 T. Heavy cream?

DANIELLE said...

Shelly it's 2 tablespoons heavy cream

Shelly said...

Thank you x

Anonymous said...

When you call for butter in your recipes, it's unsalted butter, correct? I made your rolo cheesecake...oh my goodness it was heavenly!

DANIELLE said...

PERSONALLY, I PREFER SALTED!!

Unknown said...

I love egg free recipes! I will give it a try!

Anonymous said...

So, is the cookie dough raw? You don't actually put these in the oven? :)

DANIELLE said...

Right! That is why it is egg free! Enjoy!

Pin It button on image hover