Milky Way Oatmeal Cookies with Brown Butter
- 1/2 cup (1 stick), salted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Chopped Milky Ways,then place in freezer after chopping
Beat the brown butter and sugars. Add egg and vanilla. Add dry ingredients.
Stir in oats until dough comes together. Do not chill dough.
Preheat oven to 375F.
Scoop dough onto parchment lined sheet and bake 8-10 mins. Remove from oven and immediately press a few pieces of frozen Milkyways into the cookies. Let cool on the sheets.
Recipe adapted from Sally' Baking Addiction