THE BEST PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment
- Cream butter and peanut butter together until smooth. Add both sugars and beat for 2 minutes.
- Add egg, vanilla, baking soda and salt.
- Add flour.
- Scoop tablespoon amounts. Roll into a ball and then flatten to approximately 1/2 inch thick. Place on baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes until golden edges.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Adapted from Cookie and Cups