Thursday, May 31, 2012

BRACIOLE STYLE MEATLOAF!!!

Want a bite?

Make meatloaf and lay in a rectangle on wax paper. For the meatloaf, combine: 2 POUNDS GROUND BEEF PLUS 1-2 EGGS, 1/2C. BREAD CRUMBS, 3T. PARMESAN CHEESE, SALT, PEPPER. Then lay 6 slices ham or prosciutto on top.

Top it off with lots of shredded mozzarella & provolone cheese, scallions, pine nuts!


Roll it all up carefully using the parchment to help you! Drizzle with EVOO and lay on a baking sheet!

Roast at 450 for about 25-30 mins or until cooked through. Top with chives!

Cool and slice!!!!

2 comments:

food makes me happy said...

Yes yes I want a bite!

Debra Kapellakis said...

I don't like proscitto but my family does. I love meatloaf so this is gonna be great for all of us. TAHNK YOU Doll!

Pin It button on image hover